YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

My name is Michael

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My name is Michael Empty My name is Michael Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Michael

What, that's not enough? Okay, well I grew up in the 80s and so yes I do know for sure that I'm not gay thanks. I'm a typical tight-arse british scientist. I used to wear a beard but reduced it to bottom lip only when time started making the rest look silly.

My star sign is Saggitarius, my pringles are Lime and Chilli, my exercise is the lat pulldown (high weight high reps), my mom is a better gardener than your mom and my animal is neatly tucked away waiting for me to get annoyed with someone. Oh, and I can type plenty of bollocks when I want to. What do you mean, you'd noticed?

You should try to imagine what it's like suffering insomnia for a few days and then spending a day intermittently sleeping for a short while then continuing to read Yu+Me from start to current. Why do people buy drugs? Oh yeah, so they don't feel like that.

2My name is Michael Empty Re: My name is Michael Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Crazy Aido

I would challenge you on the mother being a better gardner thing, but everytime my mother tries, the dog decides to "help out".

http://steinstreet.wikidot.com

3My name is Michael Empty Re: My name is Michael Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Michael

That'll make the difference. My mother is convinced dog + garden = wrong.

4My name is Michael Empty Re: My name is Michael Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 am

Sara

Sara

sup mick? Laughing
do you like cats?

http://tiny-ruffian.deviantart.com/

5My name is Michael Empty Re: My name is Michael Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 am

carl-E

carl-E

So... which science? And why would British scientists be more tight-arsed than anyone else?

Is it being British?

Or being a scientist?

6My name is Michael Empty Re: My name is Michael Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 am

Michael

I'm working on an artificial intelligence agricultural disease control thingy.

I never got over killing a cat. It was a cold february night and there was a black bundle in the middle of a dark busy road. I thought it was a black bag, I tried to avoid it and then it panicked and jumped the wrong way. The glowing eyes, dark sillhouetted ears and the whole car shaking with the impact are memories that haunt me.

7My name is Michael Empty Poor kitty. Poor, stupid kitty. Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am

carl-E

carl-E

Michael wrote:I'm working on an artificial intelligence agricultural disease control thingy.

Oooh! Biotech geeky stuff! I'm a mathematician, myself. Although the department I teach in is called the "Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics", and I think it implies that Math is an UNnatural science... Suspect

Sorry about the cat. I've done a lot of things that still haunt me, too. It's hard to be human without them.

Thank the gods for morning amnesia, or I probably wouldn't get out of bed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum