YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, I missed this...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow, I missed this... Empty Wow, I missed this... Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 am

JGray

I totally missed that there were forums again. Very exciting!

Hello, everyone. I'm J. I'm a huge fan of Yu+Me=Dream. I've got two gorgeous kids, five and ten months. I'm a gamer, both video and pen and paper types. I love to read when I get the chance, and probably watch way too many animated shows. I also write a webcomic called Mysteries of the Arcana.

I'm really glad to be here!

2Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Crazy Aido

Gamer?

Pen and paper type?

Shocked

Yaaaaay!

What's your game dude?

I've been Gm'ing WHFRP for four or five years now. You'd think someone else would let me have a go!

http://steinstreet.wikidot.com

3Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm

JGray

I've got quite a few. Right now, I'm GMing a Serenity game.

4Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 am

Eldan

Eldan

Crazy Aido wrote:Gamer?

Pen and paper type?

Shocked

Yaaaaay!

What's your game dude?

I've been Gm'ing WHFRP for four or five years now. You'd think someone else would let me have a go!

I used to be a GM and player too Smile
Not enough time now...

5Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 am

peejay

Another gamer here, I remember the original black and white Warhammer and D&D with the dice you had to draw the numbers in with the crayon!

Lol - hmmm.....gamers + webcomic = discerning tastes Laughing

Blessed be,

Peejay

6Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Crazy Aido

Aaaaah, but now I have to start the upmanship contest!

I've played a load of stuff in the past five years. Currently I'm waiting for the next college year so I can jump in on the next campaign.

The amount of WHFRP I've run has actually given rise to a massive amount of fluff I've written for all my various characters and NPC's, so much that I'm now considering developing my own fantasy world just to see how much further I can develope it!

Of course gamers are interested in webcomics, we get to look at them and try to figure out what a normal life is like... Very Happy

7Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

peejay

Crazy Aido wrote:Of course gamers are interested in webcomics, we get to look at them and try to figure out what a normal life is like... Very Happy

Touché Laughing

My geekiness knows no bounds, whilst I am hopeless at drawing I do paint mini's in my spare time and play WoW - I am ubergeek Embarassed

Blessed be,

Peejay

8Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Crazy Aido

peejay wrote: I do paint mini's in my spare time and play WoW - I am ubergeek Embarassed

Oooooooooh! Yeah, I used to work for the evil corporation that is Games Woekshop, I never put down the paintbrush afterwards.

WOW? I have enough procrastination, what do I need that for?

Who's introduction is this anyway?

9Wow, I missed this... Empty Re: Wow, I missed this... Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 am

carl-E

carl-E

.... and the one-upmanship continues!

I started playing D&D in the 70's when there were only 3 paper pamphlets in a cardboard box... My subscription to Dragon magazine ran out when I went to college, around issue 40 or so. Had them from #1, and the one-sheet predecessor that became the Dragon - can't remember the name of it. Sold 'em all to a collector when I got my Ph.D. and started a University job. No time for gaming!

Never got into miniatures, though. And I haven't played a videogame since the heyday of pacman and donkey kong.

Of course, I don't have time for webcomics, either. And especially not forums! But 48 hours through the archive left me wanting to talk to someone about it, an I landed here!

Well, over here, actually.

Maybe I should introduce myself, too.

I'll go do that. Yeah. The grading can wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum