YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a witty introduction title

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is a witty introduction title Empty This is a witty introduction title Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 am

Zanarkand

Zanarkand

Hullo everyone! Very Happy

I'm a fairly new reader of Yu+Me; I came here from Lesbian Pirates, actually 8C I'm a Chinese girl, living in Singapore (that's in southeast Asia!), turning 18 this year and starting to feel old. Yegads!

As you can see from my username, I love Final Fantasy (and Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY, etcetc.) and I am currently very obsessed with the soundtrack, especially the orchestra version of "To Zanarkand" and "One-Winged Angel", after having the opportunity to see Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy here. (And see Nobuo Uematsu!)

2This is a witty introduction title Empty Re: This is a witty introduction title Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Girlfiend

Girlfiend

If you're old, then I'm ancient, so don't say stuff like that! affraid Anyways, welcome!

http:///www.girlfiendcomics.com

3This is a witty introduction title Empty Re: This is a witty introduction title Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 am

Eldan

Eldan

Girlfiend wrote:If you're old, then I'm ancient, so don't say stuff like that! affraid Anyways, welcome!

And what about me? I'm 29 this year. Very Happy

And welcome! Smile

4This is a witty introduction title Empty Re: This is a witty introduction title Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:01 am

Zanarkand

Zanarkand

Thank you Very Happy It's just one gets the "Oshit, becoming LEGAL=OLD" feeling at this age, I guess XD

5This is a witty introduction title Empty Re: This is a witty introduction title Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Crazy Aido

Oh horse radish, 18 is old now?

*digs his own grave*

http://steinstreet.wikidot.com

6This is a witty introduction title Empty Re: This is a witty introduction title Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Dinru

Dinru

If 18 is old... 0.0;

Anyway, welcome~ Final Fantasy X is the win. I always tear up when I listen to "To Zanarkand" ;~;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum