YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mercury - 1. Planet closest to the sun 2. Roman messenger god 3. element in your thermostat 4. myself

+3
Eldan
Clawdee
Mercury
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mercury

Mercury

So hello all. I'm Mercury from the Cbox for the website of the mostest spectacular YU+ME. But you can call me Mercury. Very Happy

My real name is Kris, I'm 21 and I live close to New Orleans. My passion in real life is film, watching them and making them, and my passion every time I get on my computer is WEBCOMICS. Compared to everyone else that I know, I am an addict. But I only read thirteen daily! Haha. To everyone I know in real life, except one really good friend, I am a straight girl, and that should pretty much sum up why I love YU+ME and its partner in crime SPACE PIRATES so damn much. Here are some other glorious webcomics I read:

Girl Genius
Misfile
The Dreamer
Looking For Group
Khaos Komic
The Phoenix Requiem

Clawdee

Clawdee

Only 13? I got 24 on my list, and a couple more that I still have to look at XD

And thanks to others here, I got a couple more I should take a look at.

I think my internet life has slowly been taken over by webcomics, which is A-OK with me Very Happy BTW Looking for Group? One of the BEST out there! I swear to god I almost woke up the childrens reading that thing, I had to read it with my hand over my mouth.

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

Eldan

Eldan

Clawdee wrote:

BTW Looking for Group? One of the BEST out there! I swear to god I almost woke up the childrens reading that thing, I had to read it with my hand over my mouth.

One of my favourite!

Xanadas

Xanadas

Clawdee wrote:Only 13? I got 24 on my list, and a couple more that I still have to look at XD

And thanks to others here, I got a couple more I should take a look at.

I think my internet life has slowly been taken over by webcomics, which is A-OK with me Very Happy BTW Looking for Group? One of the BEST out there! I swear to god I almost woke up the childrens reading that thing, I had to read it with my hand over my mouth.

Lmao LFG is freakin' amazing.

Clawdee

Clawdee

Have you guys read the WC Goblins?

It's in the same realm of LFG Goblins

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

Mercury

Mercury

Clawdee wrote: I swear to god I almost woke up the childrens reading that thing, I had to read it with my hand over my mouth.

LMAO. I know, it is soo good. I also read Least I Could Do, by the same ppl.

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART was when Richard got shrunk, and was put in the nursery. XD

Mercury

Mercury

....And I wasn't done with my post! Silly Mercury.

I haven't gotten into Goblins yet, mostly because after Girl Genius topped the charts for awhile at Buzz Comics, and Goblins passed it up, I was vexed.

Gabe Puratekuta

Gabe Puratekuta

Only thirteen? Jeez, I read at least fifty or so. And I have two of my own (one, I've posted the first strip for Razz)

Man, I should start reading Girl Genius again....

http://neohanjukio.artician.com/

Nicole

Nicole

Gabe Puratekuta wrote:Only thirteen? Jeez, I read at least fifty or so. And I have two of my own (one, I've posted the first strip for Razz)

Man, I should start reading Girl Genius again....
Heh I just started reading that recently. Why stop? I am curious.

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

hey great to meet you. I also read Misfile and Khaos Komic (LOVE THEM!!!) Good to see you have great taste

Mercury

Mercury

Thank you! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum