YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviscerate the Proletariat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:38 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Couldn't think of anything else that was more than ten characters.

Hi, I'm somnimiles, and I was a member of the old boards for a bit, and I'm a big fan of Megan's work. I'm from Texas, but please don't hold that against me, I voted for Obama. Wink

I sell automotive parts for a living, but I've done all kinds of stuff over the years, from contracting to computer repair to oyster shucking.

That's about it. Heya.

2Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 am

Xanadas

Xanadas

Haha wow Texas eh?

I've always been too scared to even set foot in Texas, too concerned that they might like shoot me on sight for being too much of a lesbo

3Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Haha nah, Texas isn't as bad as people think, you'd just have to make sure you didn't walk into the wrong bar.

My cousin in Dallas is a lesbian and has a pretty nice, safe life there with her partner and their kid.

4Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hey Somnimiles... I remember you. I'm Laura.

I've heard that while Texas is a pretty red state that Dallas is where all the liberals hang. Wink

5Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Yeah, Dallas and Austin. There were rumors going around during the election and those two cities might just turn Texas into a blue state this time around, but sadly, it didn't happen. Too many rednecks like my family crawling around in the backwoods.

6Eviscerate the Proletariat Empty Re: Eviscerate the Proletariat Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

I knew someone from Texas and damn she was incredibly proud of her state lmao. I guess that's the stereotype

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum