YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesbian trapped in a male body?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lesbian trapped in a male body? Empty Lesbian trapped in a male body? Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Nekoi

Nekoi

I was wondering if anyone felt the same as I do. I'm not gay,I love women more then anything on this planet just in different ways then most guys do. I'm extremely feminine and there is an endless list of people that think I am gay or at least bisexual. I sometimes act very girlish and my current girlfriend even says I want to do girly things more then she does, like talk and cuddle, not to stereotype all girls like that but you know what I mean I'm sure. I was just wondering if this was normal, is there anyone else out there that feel the same way? I hope I don't offend anyone or ruin someones day by posting this was just curious I suppose. Feel free to ask any questions or give opinions anything would be helpful! Thanks everyone!

2Lesbian trapped in a male body? Empty Re: Lesbian trapped in a male body? Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Dinru

Dinru

I'm not in your position at all, but it does sound like you could be transgendered, genderqueer, or simply a feminine boy. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with any of them.. It's okay to be a boy that likes girls and girly stuff, and it's also perfectly okay to be a transgirl who likes girls. But I can't tell you what you are, that's for you to figure out. Just because you like feminine things, that doesn't necessarily make you a girl. It's only if you, personally, feel that you are female that you are female. This is not a question other people can answer for you, however. The real answer is one you have to find for yourself. I hope that helped.

And you certainly don't have to feel bad about posting this :3 This is a very LGBTQ-friendly forum, and just about everyone here has questioned things like that about themselves at some point or another :3

I only have one question: Do you actually feel like you should be a girl, for reasons beyond the fact that you like feminine things?

3Lesbian trapped in a male body? Empty Re: Lesbian trapped in a male body? Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Nekoi

Nekoi

No I don't feel like I should be a girl but sometimes wonder if it would be better. There are some instances where I thought being a girl would be a lot better then being a boy but I'm comfortable being a boy but loving feminine things. I was just confused if it was normal, I've never heard of anyone feeling the same before. Thank you for being so nice though it means a lot!

4Lesbian trapped in a male body? Empty Re: Lesbian trapped in a male body? Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

A lesbian friend-of-a-friend once kept accusing me of being gay, just because I don't like sports and I'm a sucker for romance films, and because at our social gatherings I usually ended up talking with the women and their (forgive the expression) "coffee klatch" more than with the men talking about the "game" or whatever.

I think it's just a form of social evolution. Maybe you shouldn't think of yourself as a "lesbian trapped in a man's body" so much as just a man who is a product of a society where - albeit slowly - men and women of all sexual persuasions are being allowed to break out of the standardized roles of "Johnny Man" and "Suzie Girl".

You're not an aberration, you're a normal reaction to a slowly changing world.

5Lesbian trapped in a male body? Empty Re: Lesbian trapped in a male body? Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm

naota

I'm in the same situation, and I want to say that dont think about it like a big deal.
The problem is the people, do what you like and dont think about what other people think about you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum