YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

s'A Pleasure, no?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1s'A Pleasure, no? Empty s'A Pleasure, no? Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

DayDreamer21:6

A Lazy greeting to whomever is to read this.
I am DayDreamer21:6, a Reference to my Insomnia, and Revelation 21:6.

Again, hello to you when you enter this topic, and Goodbye when you leave.

2s'A Pleasure, no? Empty Re: s'A Pleasure, no? Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 am

Bork

Bork

Greetings and salutations, good person! It is a great honor to be the first to welcome you to this forum, where speculation and constructive feedback is always welcome!

-B.O.R.K.

3s'A Pleasure, no? Empty Re: s'A Pleasure, no? Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:26 am

DayDreamer21:6

s'A Pleasure.

Question.

Of all the Creativity of the Dreamworld, and the obvious adoration of the Comic, why has nobody thouht of putting up a Roleplay section?

4s'A Pleasure, no? Empty Re: s'A Pleasure, no? Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 am

Bork

Bork

DayDreamer21:6 wrote:s'A Pleasure.

Question.

Of all the Creativity of the Dreamworld, and the obvious adoration of the Comic, why has nobody thouht of putting up a Roleplay section?

You have a question, and while I cannot speak for the rest of our fellow forumgoers, I believe aI can satisfy your lust for knowledge! Yeehoo!

The main thing to consider in the creation of a roleplay thread is the general activity of the thread.
As in, "How often do people read and reply to other posts?" and "How often do people log in?". In the case of this forum, over the past couple days, I've noticed that many people log in to read topic replies and respond to the "wild mass guessing" threads, but do not do much else. As such, there does not seem to be enough activity on the forum to warrant a Roleplay thread.

Hopefully, my analysis was helpful.

-B.O.R.K.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum