YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! I'm the girlfriend...

+5
Nicole
Megan Rose
Everest
Clawdee
freakingdork
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

of Megs! <3 Some of you know me, and some of you don't.

I'm Laura. I live with Megan and our wonderful roommate Galen. And 2 cats cat cat (though currently babysitting a third cat ). And all our junk. We aren't very clean people.

Hmm. I'm gonna be a moderator too, probably starting tomorrow (or really just today, since it's already Friday) or whenever Megan gets around to doing it.

I love The Sims 2 (and I've made "officially approved" sims of Fiona, Lia, Sadako, Lucy, Conscience, Don, and Jake that I can put up for download for those who want them). I work as a home health aid. I'm bisexual. I'm crazy (crazy and bisexual...isn't that redundant? Razz). I love Psychology. I don't know what I want to do with my life.

I love Seth Green and want to have his babies (and Megan says that's okay).

PS My nickname for Megan is Meitens and she often goes for months without hearing me call her Megan. So if I mess up and use Meitens, that's why. Cool

2Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:52 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Hi Laura!

Yay our babies will be siblings XD -wishful thinking-

Yu+Me sims? YES PLEASE! Those will totally make me want to play the sims even more, I'll have to start a new dream neighborhood!

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

3Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:53 am

Everest

Megan puts her girlfriend to work moderating her message board? For shame! Laughing

Slightly more seriously: Hello, Laura! I am very excited to hear that you're also a Sims 2 nerd! And I thought the rest of the world had abandoned that game.

4Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Everest, only the real fans have stayed with the game -nods head- The Sims3 looks like Pixar took over, but with a time machine going back to when they first started, ick.

5Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Everest wrote:Megan puts her girlfriend to work moderating her message board? For shame! Laughing

She's gotta earn her keep somehow! Razz

http://rosalarian.com

6Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

Nicole

Nicole

Megan Rose wrote:
Everest wrote:Megan puts her girlfriend to work moderating her message board? For shame! Laughing

She's gotta earn her keep somehow! Razz

I understand. In a household of two women, you cannot have BOTH of them barefoot and infront of a stove all day. Unless you have two stoves and eat a lot.

7Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 am

Nicole

Nicole

freakingdork wrote:
PS My nickname for Megan is Meitens and she often goes for months without hearing me call her Megan. So if I mess up and use Meitens, that's why. Cool

Hello! That is the most adorable nickname I have ever heard.

Home health aid sounds like one of those jobs that are rewarding since you are helping people.

8Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:16 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Yu+Me in Sims 2? That'll probably get me to playing it again.

9Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 am

Mercury

Mercury

Hallo Laura!

10Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Nicole wrote:I understand. In a household of two women, you cannot have BOTH of them barefoot and infront of a stove all day. Unless you have two stoves and eat a lot.

Home health aid sounds like one of those jobs that are rewarding since you are helping people.

Unfortunately, our kitchen is too small to fit two people in at once, much less two stoves. Megan and I are inconsistent eaters - we completely vary how much we eat from meal to meal. And I'm an inconsistent cook. My issue is very connected to my ADHD coming out to play, I dunno what Megan's excuse is. Wink

It can be an exhausting job, but I'm one of those people who can't help myself from helping others. So I might as well get paid for it, ne?

Somnimiles wrote:Yu+Me in Sims 2?

YES. I made them for a community, well, rather...I wanted to make them and a community had an open call for sims. But supposedly I packaged them wrong (w/ CC instead of w/o), so they wouldn't post them. I've been sitting on my hands, trying to suss out where to post them. I'll upload them soon, put them in Talk About Other Stuff...for you and Clawdee and anyone who wants them. I'm glad to see there are other Sim-lovers here.

And Mercury...Hallo!

11Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

[quote="freakingdork"]
Nicole wrote:
YES. I made them for a community, well, rather...I wanted to make them and a community had an open call for sims. But supposedly I packaged them wrong (w/ CC instead of w/o), so they wouldn't post them. I've been sitting on my hands, trying to suss out where to post them. I'll upload them soon, put them in Talk About Other Stuff...for you and Clawdee and anyone who wants them. I'm glad to see there are other Sim-lovers here.

Awesome. I'm not a consistent Sims player, but every few months I get a craving for it and end up playing for a couple weeks or so. If I remember right Sims 3 is supposed to come out some time this year, I think.

12Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:47 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Laura, you can upload the files to MediaFire or a file sharing place like that for free.

Just make sure to tell which packs you have and stuff so we don't bork our games downloading them Razz

I too, can play forever, and then just get put off of 'em, then play again.

As for the Sims 3, ick. No offense to anyone who is excited about it =D

13Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:59 am

Futch

Futch

Hi Laura! It's Mike. You rock! You and Megan are so unbelievably adorable together! Lena thinks so too. I think you know Lena...

Also, it seems I am among my people here. I recognized all the fictional avatars on this page (Milo, the White Witch, Klayman)

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

14Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Futch wrote:I think you know Lena...

Oh, I know Lena! She is adorable! Lots of hearts for Lena.

15Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 am

Delicious Gin

Futch wrote:Hi Laura! It's Mike. You rock! You and Megan are so unbelievably adorable together! Lena thinks so too. I think you know Lena...

Also, it seems I am among my people here. I recognized all the fictional avatars on this page (Milo, the White Witch, Klayman)

Another Mike? Maybe if we get enough we can form a forum gang...

It's cool to see you here, Laura... finally, the woman behind the... fictional, drawn version of that woman.

16Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:45 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Delicious Gin wrote:Another Mike? Maybe if we get enough we can form a forum gang...

It's cool to see you here, Laura... finally, the woman behind the... fictional, drawn version of that woman.

You should be able to. Mike is a pretty common name. Razz

And I swear, I am just as fucking cool as my fictional, drawn version (unless you are talking of Lia? b/c I'm not Lia...Meg drew Lia for years before I ever arrived). Of course, there are plenty of things Megan could diary comic about that would make me look like a total doof with half a brain....but I wouldn't care because I'm fuckin hilarious. XD

I never used to have this big of a head before I dated Megan.............. >.>;;

17Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:04 am

Nicole

Nicole

freakingdork wrote:but I wouldn't care because I'm fuckin hilarious. XD
The comics Megan have drawn so far have confirmed this. How about since Megan is so busy with two comics you start the Megan and Laura Show with your awesome Sims? Razz

18Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Nicole wrote:
freakingdork wrote:but I wouldn't care because I'm fuckin hilarious. XD
The comics Megan have drawn so far have confirmed this. How about since Megan is so busy with two comics you start the Megan and Laura Show with your awesome Sims? Razz

LOL. That just might work!

Man, I used to have both a "me" sim and a "Megan" sim (and also a "Galen" sim the first time around, but then he slept with the "me" sim and the "Megan" sim hated me, but then my computer crashed before I could erase him XD).....while I still have the "me" sim (I packed it up and put it online), I don't have the Megan sim anymore. >.> (I uninstall and re-install all the time b/c of Securom issues)

*wanders off to make a Megan sim......*

19Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 am

Nicole

Nicole

freakingdork wrote:
LOL. That just might work!

Man, I used to have both a "me" sim and a "Megan" sim (and also a "Galen" sim the first time around, but then he slept with the "me" sim and the "Megan" sim hated me, but then my computer crashed before I could erase him XD).....while I still have the "me" sim (I packed it up and put it online), I don't have the Megan sim anymore. >.> (I uninstall and re-install all the time b/c of Securom issues)

*wanders off to make a Megan sim......*
Laura Sim is a hussy.

20Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Laura, suck-u-rom sucks ass, have you been to http://reclaimyourgame.com/ ?

21Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 am

Everest

freakingdork wrote:I never used to have this big of a head before I dated Megan.............. >.>;;

Hey, it is the job of one's romantic partner to make one feel like the greatest human being to ever grace the planet. Smile

22Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 am

Nicole

Nicole

Everest wrote:
freakingdork wrote:I never used to have this big of a head before I dated Megan.............. >.>;;

Hey, it is the job of one's romantic partner to make one feel like the greatest human being to ever grace the planet. Smile
Hah does that mean that those of us who are single and wish for romantic partner, just want to have their ego boosted a ton? Razz

23Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 am

Everest

Nope, we're just sad and lonely. Sad

24Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:51 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Nicole wrote:Laura Sim is a hussy.

LOL yeah. This was when I first got the game...after that, I realized I was a FAMILY or KNOWLEDGE sim and not a romance sim. *facepalm*

Clawdee wrote:have you been to http://reclaimyourgame.com/ ?

Ah. I used improper semantics. I should have said, "I used to uninstall...." Not only did I get Suckurom off my computer mostly by myself (I used the "guide" to help me find where it was...I've been manually deleting viruses and the like from my registry for more than 5 years now), but then I dl'd a cracked version of my highest EP (b/c I was STILL having trouble).

LOL @ Everest and Nicole. Don't worry - some day, you too will find your own "Megan's". Very Happy

25Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Empty Re: Hello! I'm the girlfriend... Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 am

Nicole

Nicole

freakingdork wrote:

LOL @ Everest and Nicole. Don't worry - some day, you too will find your own "Megan's". Very Happy
Can we call our Megans Meitens too or is that trademarked. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum