YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

In case you haven't seen this...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In case you haven't seen this... Empty In case you haven't seen this... Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

I don't know if there is/was one, but this could be a standard neat-interesting youtube/etc videos thread, but I just had to share this, it's amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKg

"Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won Ukraine's version of "America's Got Talent." She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret Germany's invasion and occupation of Ukraine during WWII. "

2In case you haven't seen this... Empty Re: In case you haven't seen this... Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

TJ

TJ

She's amazing! Thank you for sharing this!
I need to go read up on what it was like during the German occupation of the Ukraine; I thought her performance was beautiful, but people in the audience were crying and I'd like to know why.

3In case you haven't seen this... Empty Re: In case you haven't seen this... Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 pm

AlexandraAnn

AlexandraAnn

It was beautiful and very touching. Thank you very much for sharing this!

TJ: There were tears in many eyes because so many were lost. Millions of people died and still, to this day, there is no exact count on how many were lost.

4In case you haven't seen this... Empty Re: In case you haven't seen this... Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 am

Futch

Futch

Wow, this is... amazing. Did anyone else notice that the song at the end is a string tribute to Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters?"

I think I've found a new favorite form of art. Megan, i think you ought to try this for Yu+Me. Not real, of course, and not even necessarily animated, just in the style of things drawn in the sand. I think that would be really cool.

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

5In case you haven't seen this... Empty Re: In case you haven't seen this... Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 pm

carl-E

carl-E

Amazing just doesn't cut it. This was about three steps past amazing, and I just don't have words that far out on the spectrum.

hard to type through the tears. I'm sending it to as many people as I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum