YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am the wilderness locked in a cage...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am the wilderness locked in a cage... Empty I am the wilderness locked in a cage... Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Aesthine

Aesthine

...and hence have gone a little crazy around the edges!

Well I'll introduce myself, I also fell off the QC bandwagon when it crashed through here a few days ago. I am from Sydney, Australia, I'm 22 and I am very taken by YU+ME, especially the second part. Possibly because I have a very fantastical and wild imagination, and this dream world makes me very happy.

Also, I don't often find very many places to fit in these days. I am pansexual, very kooky, very liberal, very creative and I live in a very white-bread, conservative, ultra-christian, homophobic part of the world. So maybe I'll find something in common with people here?

Well, I also am obsessed with indie pop, I play lots of instruments (few well), and I am studying an interesting mix of Japanese and Philosophy at Sydney University.

So yes, hugs for all! And greetings!

freakingdork

freakingdork

Aesthine wrote:...and hence have gone a little crazy around the edges!

Well I'll introduce myself, I also fell off the QC bandwagon when it crashed through here a few days ago. I am from Sydney, Australia, I'm 22 and I am very taken by YU+ME, especially the second part. Possibly because I have a very fantastical and wild imagination, and this dream world makes me very happy.

Also, I don't often find very many places to fit in these days. I am pansexual, very kooky, very liberal, very creative and I live in a very white-bread, conservative, ultra-christian, homophobic part of the world. So maybe I'll find something in common with people here?

Well, I also am obsessed with indie pop, I play lots of instruments (few well), and I am studying an interesting mix of Japanese and Philosophy at Sydney University.

So yes, hugs for all! And greetings!

Huzzah! My sister is in Australia for the year, but is like....way far away from Sydney.

Pansexual, liberal, 23....also living in the conservative/right-wing/hardcore christian part of my state. Heh.

Kugai

Kugai

Hi there

Nice to see another QC fan here, though I've had my bean bag here for a while. Very Happy

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

Aesthine

Aesthine

Wow, I actually totally forgot I registered here...

I'll try to actually contribute something now hehe ^_^

Thankyou for the hellos!

rainlover

rainlover

My LGBT vocabulary is kind of limited due to unfortunate underexposure.. what exactly is pansexual, if you don't mind my asking?

Aesthine

Aesthine

Hehe I get asked that every time I say it.

Think of it like this. Everybody has a list of things that make another person seem attractive to them. On most peoples lists, a gender would appear. For example, a straight male's list might look like this: intelligence, humor, short, green eyes, long hair, *female*.

My list of things that make a person attractive to me doesn't include a gender. Some people tend to say "isn't that just bisexuality?" It's a little different. Bisexuality involves a gender binary (I.e. Attracted to males OR females), whereas pansexuality doesn't adhere to the gender binary.

That's just how I think of it anyway. Other people have other definitions, this one is mine.

rainlover

rainlover

I think I understand that. I am getting closer to certain that I am asexual, but I understand being attracted to people without paying attention to gender.

I read QC too! I actually have been reading both QC and Yu+Me for a while, well before Megan did the guest strip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum