YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello; this is a greeting.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 am

Lizzy

Hi, I'm Lizzy.

I like computers, robots, music, and webcomics.

I don't see those being common interests around here! Of course not, no way. Did I mention I like sarcasm?

Anyways, I play woodwinds and piano. Any other woodwind players out there?

2Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Re: Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 am

Midean

Midean

I used to march brass.

3Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Re: Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 am

Nicole

Nicole

Lizzy wrote:Hi, I'm Lizzy.

I like computers, robots, music, and webcomics.

I don't see those being common interests around here! Of course not, no way. Did I mention I like sarcasm?

Anyways, I play woodwinds and piano. Any other woodwind players out there?

Music is a horrible horrible thing.

I am a big webcomics fan myself and cautiously optimistic that at least when the robots take over they will be benevolent.

As for computers, I like them now but I just started an A+ course to learn how to take apart, put together, and repair computers, so I may not like them as much soon.

4Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Re: Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 am

Midean

Midean

Nicole wrote:As for computers, I like them now but I just started an A+ course to learn how to take apart, put together, and repair computers, so I may not like them as much soon.
Not for at least 2 months after you finish the class....

5Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Re: Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 am

Nicole

Nicole

Midean wrote:
Nicole wrote:As for computers, I like them now but I just started an A+ course to learn how to take apart, put together, and repair computers, so I may not like them as much soon.
Not for at least 2 months after you finish the class....
Gone through the course I take it?

6Hello; this is a greeting. Empty Re: Hello; this is a greeting. Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 am

Midean

Midean

Nicole wrote:Gone through the course I take it?
yes I did

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum