YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

An enigma topped with a black Kangol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An enigma topped with a black Kangol Empty An enigma topped with a black Kangol Mon May 25, 2009 2:43 am

FanOfFiona

Often referred to as the Little Black Dude (and yes I refer to myself in the third person from time to time) I am and die hard webcomic fan. This is the first forum I have joined on any webcomic, as I normally don't like forum banter. I do however enjoy the open thoughts and discussions surrounding Megan Rose Gedris's awesome work.

I have a mundane life, but with a job I like, a son I love, and a lot of feelings to sort out. Yu+Me has given me comfort while I sort, so I do rereads from time to time. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed when Lia and Fiona had the sleepover with Sadako, and they cemented their relationship.

"God I love tacos..."

Best. Line. Ever.

I haven't sampled Rosalarian's comic "Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space" but I'm sure it's as on point as this one.

May our conversations here enlighten and intrigue.

Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu...

2An enigma topped with a black Kangol Empty Re: An enigma topped with a black Kangol Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

Sara

Sara

you should read lesbian pirates, its hillarious.
the taco line is for sure a great one and isnt it great for rereads? Laughing
this forum is nice, youll like it!
nice to meecha!

http://tiny-ruffian.deviantart.com/

3An enigma topped with a black Kangol Empty Re: An enigma topped with a black Kangol Tue May 26, 2009 1:16 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

FanOfFiona wrote:I haven't sampled Rosalarian's comic "Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space" but I'm sure it's as on point as this one.

It took me a little bit to get into Lesbian Pirates, but now I'm hooked. And not just cuz she's my girlfriend hahahaha. Razz

Glad to have you at the forums. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum