YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I get get get to know know know you better better baby

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MadamPalindrome

MadamPalindrome

Take a second chance on me cause I know that you wanna dance!

If you know where the title of this thread came from, I love you.

Salutations all! My name is Brooke Sarah *****. My mother says she named me after a person in a soap opera, but won't tell me which person or soap opera 0-0. I am 17 years old and a junior in high school. I recently moved from Orange County, California to a small country town in north Texas (not telling which 8P) to live with my grandparents. I haven't watched TV in about six months, so I don't have any favorite TV shows anymore. I like music my friends have never heard of, and when I get them to listen to some they nod and smile at me like I'm an insane asylum escapee (I wish I was that interesting ;.; ), but maybe you have. Muse (they are the special love of my life), The Decemberists, Junior Senior, The Notwist, The Islands, Regina Spektor, and a lovely bunch of coconuts...I mean, others. 8D

I love to write but nobody else will ever see my creations...nobody I tell you! Reading is also a joy of my life. My current favorite book is called Brave New World by Alduous Huxley. Give it a read. It makes you think. I browse the web for webcomics and I have to say that this one has climbed to the number one spot in my favorites list. I love the varying art styles, story, and the emotion behind it all.

Random facts:
When I'm writing and listening to music at the same time I type to the beat of music
My wrist is slightly crooked from when I broke it a couple years ago
I tend to stare at people when I think
I sing when agitated
I draw on myself when bored

And um...that's about it.

What a Face

freakingdork

freakingdork

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse! Megan and I are fans too. Very Happy (And my sister likes the Decemberists so I actually know who they are!)

I think I spent half my childhood drawing on myself. Not that it ever got me anywhere, but ya know.

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

freakingdork wrote:(And my sister likes the Decemberists so I actually know who they are!)

Your girlfriend also likes the Decemberists! Razz

http://rosalarian.com

MadamPalindrome

MadamPalindrome

Woooo! People who know my music! -glomps-

I dunno. You could be a tattoo artist for the drunk, cause they usually aren't sober enough to say no to poorly drawn monkeys. monkey

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

MadamPalindrome wrote:Take a second chance on me cause I know that you wanna dance!

Salutations all! My name is Brooke Sarah *****. My mother says she named me after a person in a soap opera, but won't tell me which person or soap opera 0-0. I am 17 years old and a junior in high school. I recently moved from Orange County, California to a small country town in north Texas (not telling which 8P) to live with my grandparents.

We have so much in common just from that What a Face

I too used to live in orange county and I moved to n. texas~

Concident huh?

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

MadamPalindrome

MadamPalindrome

Avi den Kanashimi wrote:
MadamPalindrome wrote:Take a second chance on me cause I know that you wanna dance!

Salutations all! My name is Brooke Sarah *****. My mother says she named me after a person in a soap opera, but won't tell me which person or soap opera 0-0. I am 17 years old and a junior in high school. I recently moved from Orange County, California to a small country town in north Texas (not telling which 8P) to live with my grandparents.

Concident huh?

Woah...How long ago did you move?

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

MadamPalindrome wrote:
Avi den Kanashimi wrote:

Concident huh?

Woah...How long ago did you move?

around a year ago, come august it'll be my second year here :B.

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]