YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

HI! I'm being forced to come up with a title that's between 10 and 255 characters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shasta

shasta

Hi, I'm Shasta (sharron really) I've been reading yu+me for about 6 months now... I'm 29, live in Oregon and work for a museum. Yeah... I realy am that boring.

Nicole

Nicole

shasta wrote:Hi, I'm Shasta (sharron really) I've been reading yu+me for about 6 months now... I'm 29, live in Oregon and work for a museum. Yeah... I realy am that boring.
Hello! ooh What kind of museum?

shasta

shasta

It's a natural history museum. Mostly about how the area was formed, fossils, neat colored hills, settlers and native americans. I just help take care of the place, but it's a lot of fun.

Nicole

Nicole

shasta wrote:It's a natural history museum. Mostly about how the area was formed, fossils, neat colored hills, settlers and native americans. I just help take care of the place, but it's a lot of fun.
Yey that sounds cool. I have not had an opportunity to go to a museum in a long time. What do you do there? If you mind me asking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum