YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yu+me compilation?

+3
Megan Rose
Eldan
kowaiusagi
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu+me compilation? Empty Yu+me compilation? Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm

kowaiusagi

kowaiusagi

Hi all!

I was just wondering... are there any plans to put out a compilation of the entire story after it's completed? As in, all the chapters in one big book. Cuz I would totally buy that! Wouldn't the rest of you?

I believe there are 3 volumes out now, and they basically cover the first half (Fiona's coma dream), yes? I was just thinking how, once the story was over I would buy the books so I could force the comic on my friends who refuse to read web comics! Then I thought about how nice having just one big book would be =^^=

(and if our dear artist wasn't planning on a compilation... who wants to start a petition?? hahaha)

2Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Eldan

Eldan

I would totally buy it lol!

It's one of my favourite comic.

3Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 am

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

I would do a compilation, except it's too big for any printers I can afford to bind it into one book.
I'm probably going to do two big omnibuses (omnibi?) collecting Part One into one book, and Part Two into another.

http://rosalarian.com

4Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

I would definitly buy that.

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

5Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 am

Sporadic

Megan Rose wrote:I would do a compilation, except it's too big for any printers I can afford to bind it into one book.
I'm probably going to do two big omnibuses (omnibi?) collecting Part One into one book, and Part Two into another.

Omnibus is kind of already plural - technically Latin dative plural of 'omnis'. It means for everyone (which is where bus comes from - transport for everyone) or consisting of everything (so like collected works). Which I guess means that it would be two half omnibuses...I'll shut up now.

6Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 am

kowaiusagi

kowaiusagi

Megan Rose wrote:I would do a compilation, except it's too big for any printers I can afford to bind it into one book.

I would buy that too!! It would go on my shelf, right next to my bound copy of Unicorn Jelly and leather bound Sandman volumes ^_^

7Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Michael

Sporadic wrote:Omnibus is kind of already plural - technically Latin dative plural of 'omnis'. It means for everyone (which is where bus comes from - transport for everyone) or consisting of everything (so like collected works).

And I had worked so hard at getting that poem out of my head...

8Yu+me compilation? Empty Re: Yu+me compilation? Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

carl-E

carl-E

Gee, I was thinking of this!

My father had a huge collection of older British comedy, I was pretty sure I was the only kid in the US who knew about these guys...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum