YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 28]

326CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

omg! hi wrdo!!!

*ahem* anyway. i think the Mara switch was a bit sudden. i mean, Fi is still fine, why did Lia just snap right away? and why is Mara obeying so readily? i think somethings a bit fishy about it all...even still, its clear what they want Fi to do, become the new queen of Nod...any guess on what the sword she finds is for ladies and gents? >.>'

327CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

Haha. Exactly. Fiona taking too long to find the sword (most likely) forces her into a kill-or-be-killed situation, which is probably what Sadako planned all along.

But yeah, I am kinda surprised that Mara isn't killing Sadako. Or Fi, for that matter.

So did Lia's conscience get captured with the rest of them? It makes sense, I guess, but I still wonder why they'd take Lia's conscience but leave Mary behind. Unless Sadako doesn't specifically WANT Fi to be conscience-less.

328CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

Uis Elveti wrote:So did Lia's conscience get captured with the rest of them? It makes sense, I guess, but I still wonder why they'd take Lia's conscience but leave Mary behind. Unless Sadako doesn't specifically WANT Fi to be conscience-less.

i think Sadako wants Fi as conscience-less as possible by keeping them so far apart. that way she'll be more ready to kill

329CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 am

Kaleidoscopic

Fiona is looking shockingly.. Clandy-like in panels 5 and 6 today.

330CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

SuzanneM

Anyone else notice that the hallway looks a lot like the one Don walked down during the let's tell a story part. Especially in terms of ceiling. Or is all of Dreamworld's hallways designed that way... Though I suppose the palace would chang eto suit the ruler so maybe I am overanalyzing.

331CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 10, 2010 7:17 pm

carl-E

carl-E

SuzanneM wrote:Anyone else notice that the hallway looks a lot like the one Don walked down during the let's tell a story part. Especially in terms of ceiling. Or is all of Dreamworld's hallways designed that way... Though I suppose the palace would change to suit the ruler so maybe I am overanalyzing.

Sadako's the one who made her palace, and she also made the "Foyer" for the doors to the dreamer's spaces, so I'm not surprised by the similarities.

Then again, I'm assuming the foyer is where Don is telling the story... maybe he is in the palace...

I see your point, and I like it!

332CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 1:36 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

Kaleidoscopic wrote:Fiona is looking shockingly.. Clandy-like in panels 5 and 6 today.

i think its the madness setting in >.>'

333CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 am

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

black_rose_writer wrote:
Kaleidoscopic wrote:Fiona is looking shockingly.. Clandy-like in panels 5 and 6 today.

i think its the madness setting in >.>'

Most likely. o.O

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

334CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 am

Kugai

Kugai

I hope she runs the bitch through.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

335CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 am

SuzanneM

carl-E wrote:
SuzanneM wrote:Anyone else notice that the hallway looks a lot like the one Don walked down during the let's tell a story part. Especially in terms of ceiling. Or is all of Dreamworld's hallways designed that way... Though I suppose the palace would change to suit the ruler so maybe I am overanalyzing.

Sadako's the one who made her palace, and she also made the "Foyer" for the doors to the dreamer's spaces, so I'm not surprised by the similarities.

Then again, I'm assuming the foyer is where Don is telling the story... maybe he is in the palace...

I see your point, and I like it!
Now that I had a little more time I discovered (sadly) that the palace hall looks like the foyer, Don's halls ceiling is completely different. Has a dome in it sort of. I am seeing things that aren't there. Time for a new theory...

336CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 4:54 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

Kugai wrote:I hope she runs the bitch through.

but then she'll be stuck there! o.0

337CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

pokeureye

pokeureye

Does anyone else notice Fi is dressed the same as when we first met her?
I wonder what the connection of this is. Neutral
Man i hope this hasn't been like a dream in a dream thing. ahhhhhhh

338CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

black_rose_writer wrote:
Uis Elveti wrote:So did Lia's conscience get captured with the rest of them? It makes sense, I guess, but I still wonder why they'd take Lia's conscience but leave Mary behind. Unless Sadako doesn't specifically WANT Fi to be conscience-less.

i think Sadako wants Fi as conscience-less as possible by keeping them so far apart. that way she'll be more ready to kill
But she just left Mary in the woods. So she doesn't really have control over her. Which would be useful.

339CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed May 12, 2010 1:49 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

Uis Elveti wrote:
black_rose_writer wrote:

But she just left Mary in the woods. So she doesn't really have control over her. Which would be useful.

true, but last time they captured Mary it didn't go all to great anyway, lol

340CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 am

SuzanneM

Fiona's face in the last panel is amazing! Glad to have a little levity in moments of extreme drama.

I also thinkyou should sell copies of Sadako's watch...

341CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 am

purplefreak

purplefreak

Hahaha! That's awesome! Grow grow grow... great stuff Megan. But seriously, I can't tell who said they would punch the wall???? Sad

342CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

purplefreak wrote:Hahaha! That's awesome! Grow grow grow... great stuff Megan. But seriously, I can't tell who said they would punch the wall???? Sad
I believe Don is doing all the talking. The speech bubble is pointing to the pegasus. Mary is flying without horsetacular aid.

343CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

carafemme

Of course Clandy would be the one to break through the wall Sadako built around herself =]

344CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Kugai

Kugai

Yup. Figures she'd know the back way in.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

345CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 3:41 pm

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

I love Clandy so much. <3 <3 <3

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

346CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 6:07 pm

purplefreak

purplefreak

Kugai wrote:Yup. Figures she'd know the back way in.

why does that sound dirty when I know it was not meant to be? lol

347CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri May 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Lady Fury

The wall + Clandy = Win

348CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sat May 15, 2010 1:20 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

total Clandy win

349CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm

wrdonerd

go Clandy!

350CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sat May 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Michael

The higher you build your barriers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum