YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clandi not who we think?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clandi not who we think? Empty Clandi not who we think? Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 am

ShellB

Just another idea to throw out there--I wonder if Clandestine may actually be Ellie in "secret." I know the theory of Humitsu and Clandi being the same being works out almost perfect, but the glassy eyes and button nose of Ellie in this last page, 771, makes me wonder...

Just another theory thrown out on an early (or late) morning read. Smile

2Clandi not who we think? Empty Re: Clandi not who we think? Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 am

maymay

maymay

Hm, I don't think so. It was clearly stated on a few occassions that Clandy is a conscience. And consciences probably aren't other dreamers... Unless I'm wrong about the second part.

http://mayflycrow.deviantart.com/

3Clandi not who we think? Empty Re: Clandi not who we think? Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm

DayDreamer21:6

It could possibly be Himitsu.
Due to Sadako's Probable insanity in current,
Himitsu,, having not seen Sadako, or, well, been near her, for years, gradually forgot how she looked
( or couldn't Recognize her)
which, while Vainly searching for her, gradually turned her into Clandy.

A theory of my own I have is that, if she IS Himitsu, she latched onto Fiona due to familiar vibes from Fiona.

Fiona:
-Likes to Dream a lot.

Pre-Crazy Sadako:
-Dreamt as much as she could.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]