YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clandestine??

+2
Sporadic
Ariadne3
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clandestine?? Empty Clandestine?? Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 am

Ariadne3

Ariadne3

So glad I'm not the only one reading along, ooh, pretty Dream World girl, oh lookit the king's eye, and there's Sadako escaping her situation and

Wait.

IS THAT CLANDY???

Yeah. I can't wait but I have to too! Megan, you eeeevil geeeenius! Very Happy

2Clandestine?? Empty Re: Clandestine?? Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 am

Sporadic

It's got to be. Yesssss!

3Clandestine?? Empty Re: Clandestine?? Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:53 am

kitty!

Clandy is so CUTE in here looks-like-sadako-ness.

Her button nose and curviness and pretty blue eyes....

I KNEW CLANDY HAD PRETTY EYES. Or maybe that just fits so well with her character. Smile

4Clandestine?? Empty Re: Clandestine?? Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

greenglowinggoo

Definitely Clandestine! Seems humans aren't the only ones affected by not being connected. Lia's conscience seemed fine though. Just sad. Maybe it just takes much much longer before they go insane and become less uhh defined?

5Clandestine?? Empty Re: Clandestine?? Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:27 am

sheisakeeper

sheisakeeper

greenglowinggoo wrote:Definitely Clandestine! Seems humans aren't the only ones affected by not being connected. Lia's conscience seemed fine though. Just sad. Maybe it just takes much much longer before they go insane and become less uhh defined?

That's a smart theory too. In a place like Nod being less "defined" may very well have physical consequences.

6Clandestine?? Empty Re: Clandestine?? Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 am

Dgcakes

sheisakeeper wrote:
greenglowinggoo wrote:Definitely Clandestine! Seems humans aren't the only ones affected by not being connected. Lia's conscience seemed fine though. Just sad. Maybe it just takes much much longer before they go insane and become less uhh defined?

That's a smart theory too. In a place like Nod being less "defined" may very well have physical consequences.
Well, also, I think in the "bonus story" it was hinted she got banished from her person. It might take actual banishment and not just grabbing a person's conscience and locking them up to bring about the change. Then again, Sadako already looks an awful lot like the King of Nod does (or she does now anyway) so maybe when they gain those powers and such, something happens?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum