YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it the end of the freakin' world?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it the end of the freakin' world? Empty Is it the end of the freakin' world? Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:50 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

First Haiti gets hit by what, a 7.0, then yesterday another 7.0 hits off the coast of Okinawa, and just tonight, an hour or so ago, a goddamn 8.8 quake just hit Chile. Sixth largest in world history, from what I'm hearing.

The Earth seriously needs to knock this shit off.

2Is it the end of the freakin' world? Empty Re: Is it the end of the freakin' world? Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 am

Michael

Quakes always seem to come in clusters of three or so. Still, it's not the earth that should stop it, we should get off this rock while it's still habitable.

3Is it the end of the freakin' world? Empty Re: Is it the end of the freakin' world? Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 am

carl-E

carl-E

Too late.

7 billion people. Running out of clean water, clean air, enough land to grow enough food, and enough room to move people to after their homeland becomes flooded/inhabitable.

And people are fighting about gay marriage... come on, there are real problems out there!

4Is it the end of the freakin' world? Empty Homeostasis Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 pm

FanOfFiona

The earth is designed to balance itself. We've pushed the earth out of balance. It needs to right itself, and will do so however necessary.

It's not a punishment, it's just nature.

But I agree. We need to concentrate on the real problems facing humanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum