YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Megan told me to do it!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Megan told me to do it! Empty Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 am

Skellig

Skellig

She suggested joining the forum at the bottom of commic 660.

I love both her comics, the stories and the different and wonderful styles. I came over to one of them..Pirates... maybe? from Jennie Breeden's Devil's Panties which my friend recommended to me.

I like comics and reading and Science Fiction and Fantasy and cooking and kayaking and craft and conservation and human rights.

I'm in my final year of university studying English Language and how accents change.

2Megan told me to do it! Empty Re: Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Ami

Woot Im all for the science fictiona and fantasy too!
Also, Interesting study there. I have a swedish accent...

3Megan told me to do it! Empty Re: Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Michael

What-ho! I can say oo-arr and mean it, what does that mean according to your study?

4Megan told me to do it! Empty Re: Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Skellig

Skellig

Thank you Ami, I think it's interesting too ;)Who are your favourite authors? I like Terry Pratchett, Neil Geiman and Sherri Tepper.I must go down to the Imperial College Sci Fi library sometime and indulge myself.

Micheal, nothing at all! Possibly that you're from the West Country and like your Cider?

5Megan told me to do it! Empty Re: Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Skellig wrote:Jennie Breeden's Devil's Panties

Awwww! Jennie is so adorable and wonderful in real life. <3

6Megan told me to do it! Empty Re: Megan told me to do it! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Skellig

Skellig

You've met Jennie Breeden? Surprised

Fan Girl excitement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum